This 5-year Program aims to equip individuals with learning differences with knowledge, moral values, life skills, and workplace literacy skills in order to gain independence and confidence to be contributing members of society.
- A customized daily program
- Monday – Thursday: 9.00am – 3.00pm
- Friday: 9.00am – 12pm
- Students aged 16 to 30 years old
- Small Teacher to Student Ratio
- Program includes:
- Moral Values
- Arabic Language
- Group Intervention
- Life Skills
- Work Readiness Adult Program (WRAP) (Year 4 & 5)
- Lessons are conducted in English
Click here to Register Interest for this program.