STEP 1: Online Registration
To register for our programmes, select one of the programme below to fill up an online form.
- Preparatory Special Education (4 - 6 years old)
- Bridging Special Education (7 - 9 years old)
- Work Readiness Adult Programme / Day Activity Centre (16 - 35 years old)
- Student Care Program (7 - 14 years old)
- WE-SPED - Ethical Behaviour Management (5 - 35 years old)
- WE-INCLUSIVE - Ethical Behaviour Management (5 - 35 years old)
Please ensure that you filled up a recent contact number for our officers to contact you within 3 working days for a follow up phone call.
STEP 2 : Follow - up Phone Call
You will receive a phone call from one of our Centre Managers of your chosen centre.
Ms Siti Shabilah Abdullah
Hp: 9088 8901
Mdm Haidah Othman
Hp: 9450 8847
Ms Huda Sulaimun
Hp: 9189 4953
Centre Managers will be able to provide you information on :
- The program curriculum
- Program details
- Arrangement of the enrolment interview once you have decided to enrol your child for the program.
*We seek your understanding that we do not conduct any centre tours due to the nature and safety of our students.
STEP 3 : Enrolment Interview
Once you have decided and is confirmed to enrol your child in MIJ, you will be required to make the program deposit and bring your child for the enrolment interview. During the interview, we will be interviewing the parent(s) or guardian(s) of the child to seek more information on the background and behaviours of the child. You will be required to provide a photocopy of the following documents for the interview :
- Medical Report (to be completed by a GP)
- Diagnosis Report
- Psychological Report (conducted within two years of the date of application) and/or school reports
- Photocopy of Child's Identification:
- For Singapore Citizens — Birth Certificate
- For Singapore Permanent Residents — Singapore Permanent Residents Re-entry Document
- For Foreigners and Non - PRs - Valid legal document of stay in Singapore.
- Deed Poll (legal document required if the child has changed his/her name)
- Photocopy of Parents'/Guardians' Identification —
- for Singapore Citizens and PRs: NRIC/Passport
- for Foreigners / Non - PRs: Passport and legal documents of stay in Singapore
- Photocopy of Certificate of Legal Guardianship (if applicable)
- Report book results/progress reports (if applicable)
- Work Place Literacy and Numeracy scores (if applicable)
Your child will also be assessed for class placement and program eligibility based on his capabilities. We may decline your child's enrolment or recommend an alternative programme that we deem to be suitable for your child.
For queries on admission matters, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6443 6601.