This program provides an appropriate bridge to meet the various needs of young learners with learning differences, to ease their transition into the primary level. It allows more time and space for young learners to be better prepared emotionally, socially, mentally, and academically, in the next phase of their learning journey.
- Age: 7 to 9 years old
- Duration and frequency: 3 hours; Monday to Friday
- Teacher to student ratio: 1:4 / 1:3 for the class where the students require additional needs
- Classroom capacity: 8 / 6
- Focus: Social-emotional awareness, civics and moral values, independent and daily living skills, intervention, and functional academic skills.
- Fee: $790/mth (Singaporeans and PR) $1090 (Foreigners)
Click below to register your interest