This Program aims to equip individuals with learning differences with knowledge, moral values, life skills and workplace literacy skills in order to gain independence and confidence to integrate into society.
- A customized daily program
- Monday – Thursday: 9.30am – 3.30pm
- Friday: 9.30am – 12pm
- Endorsed by ‘Singapore Islamic Scholars & Religious Teachers Association’ (PERGAS).
- Students aged 16 to 30 years old
- Small class size
- Program includes:
- Moral Values
- Arabic Language
- Group Intervention
- Life Skills
- Lessons are conducted in English
“My Son is always excited to go to school that he does not want to be late to school everyday”Mdm Mariam, Muhammad's Mum
“He enjoys coming to school as he got to recite Arabic texts daily.”Mdm Kamariah, Nasir's mum
“My Daughter loves to come to school as she got to meet her friends and meet Alim-Ulama'”Mdm Bedah, Dini's mum